Friday, February 17, 2017

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul To Be Released in 2017

So begins a series of nine books suck. I feel I know what you're thinking. Another book Stupid? Who wants to know more known for selfish brat replace Greg Haveli? I mean, let's face it, it's not the best model to follow (or even close to it). I pressed several times, and I read with my son this book. The way Greg is her best friend Rowley claimed or Greg Roderick's. Please, my children better than this (which is a good thing) business. Of course, my son and I talked about Greg behavior, and how it is not appealing to Rowley and use it to get what he wants. I do not deny my children the opportunity to read something you like. Everything you read is an opportunity to learn something, even if it is a book to learn to recognize the bad behavior. 



Therefore, I was very surprised to find myself laughing out loud when I read this book to my son. Rowley is absent in this book, and I think it helped us. The book focuses entirely on Greg, his family, and his fate. Greg's mother decides to travel is a great way to get the family together. It's not quite as expected but was still able to get a complete adventure. I do not want to give anything, but there are a windy, wild gulls, Adventure water park and fun to drive and motels scenes can cover a lot of us. 

How many of us was a family trip and Dad to take a call from work? Everyone in the car is supposed to be quiet .... very funny scene !! Oh, my God. My mom here, I love this book. My son read to our family in our recent (22 hours) on a road trip. There are many ways to communicate with their children in this book. We had some good laughs remembering our children from similar events in our road trips and children. 

We may have a few more "of these memories, and our children are now part of their own writing. We also have a night window and we were stuck, freeze, on the highway! Dad wound up the window because the average child's smelly feet! No backup! we had a lot of laughs with these books. seriously, if you're so caught up that you can not relate to or enjoy the atmosphere of the "All-American family," so I hope you are not my neighbor. Thank you, Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment